The Google Translate tool is located at the bottom of each page. To translate a page, select a language from the Google Translate drop-down menu. As you navigate to other pages, the language setting will be retained. Note that each page initially loads in English but is then translated automatically to the selected language. Drop-down menus will continue to function on translated pages, although in some browsers the menu bar may appear to have no selection after you've selected an item.
Articles in this section
- How do I email a page?
- How do I print a page?
- Are persistent URLs available?
- What are the viewing requirements?
- Are third-party plug-ins required to utilize your online resources?
- How do I make the text of an entry larger or smaller?
- Can I access Facts On File's eLearning Modules while away from my library/institution?
- How do I translate a page?
- How do I cite information from the eLearning Modules?
- What type of authentication options does Facts On File Online support?