Yes, it is possible to access our eLearning Modules remotely through a referring URL on the institution's site, remote authentication, library barcode, or username/password access.
Articles in this section
- How do I email a page?
- How do I print a page?
- Are persistent URLs available?
- What are the viewing requirements?
- Are third-party plug-ins required to utilize your online resources?
- How do I make the text of an entry larger or smaller?
- Can I access Facts On File's eLearning Modules while away from my library/institution?
- How do I translate a page?
- How do I cite information from the eLearning Modules?
- What type of authentication options does Facts On File Online support?