To make the text larger click the + icon in the upper right of the page. To make the text smaller click the - icon in the upper right of the page. Note that clicking either the Larger or Smaller icon will change the text size only; any images will remain the same size.
Articles in this section
- How do I email a page?
- How do I print a page?
- Are persistent URLs available?
- What are the viewing requirements?
- Are third-party plug-ins required to utilize your online resources?
- How do I make the text of an entry larger or smaller?
- Can I access Facts On File's eLearning Modules while away from my library/institution?
- How do I translate a page?
- How do I cite information from the eLearning Modules?
- What type of authentication options does Facts On File Online support?