Yes, Facts On File's eLearning Modules provide persistent record links at the bottom of every page. These helpful links consistently point to the same record, allowing users to direct others to specific entries. They can also be used to share information electronically with other authenticated users.
Articles in this section
- How do I email a page?
- How do I print a page?
- Are persistent URLs available?
- What are the viewing requirements?
- Are third-party plug-ins required to utilize your online resources?
- How do I make the text of an entry larger or smaller?
- Can I access Facts On File's eLearning Modules while away from my library/institution?
- How do I translate a page?
- How do I cite information from the eLearning Modules?
- What type of authentication options does Facts On File Online support?