Located in the upper right of every page is an icon labeled Email. Clicking this icon opens a window where you can type a recipient's email address. The page's text, citation and Record URL will be sent to that address. If no email message appears, check your email service's spam filter folder.
Articles in this section
- How do I email a page?
- How do I print a page?
- Are persistent URLs available?
- What are the viewing requirements?
- Are third-party plug-ins required to utilize your online resources?
- How do I make the text of an entry larger or smaller?
- Can I access Facts On File's eLearning Modules while away from my library/institution?
- How do I translate a page?
- How do I cite information from the eLearning Modules?
- What type of authentication options does Facts On File Online support?